Tips On Getting Ready Fast In The Morning
Contributed by: NAPSA
(NAPSA) - Getting ready fast in the morning doesn't have to be an alarming problem. With a little advance planning, you can get everyone out of the house with the nourishing breakfast they need to make it through the day (or at least until lunch). Here are some helpful tips:
- Gather supplies such as briefcase, backpacks, etc., the night before. Make tomorrow's lunches after dinner before the kitchen gets cleaned up.
- Decide on what to wear and make sure to locate accessories such as jewelry, ties or shoes for quicker dressing.
- Set the table for breakfast the night before.
- Keep a supply of muffins in the freezer, ready to warm in the microwave.
- Pizza for breakfast? English muffin pizzas sprinkled with cheese and microwaved are a hit. Or top a toasted waffle with yogurt and fruit for a sweet version.
- Combine uncommon foods for a complete breakfast, such as a soft pretzel, string cheese and fresh fruit.
- Take advantage of the great new frozen breakfast products found in your supermarket, all designed to let you prepare a hot, delicious breakfast that is ready in minutes.
One such product is new Jimmy Dean Omelets, which are made with premium ingredients including real eggs and cheddar cheese. If the thought of frozen eggs doesn't appeal to you, these new omelets will quickly change your mind. After just two minutes in the microwave, they come out hot and fluffy, and taste like homemade. All three varieties, including the Ham & Cheese, Three Cheese (with a blend of cheddar, Monterey Jack, and Swiss cheese), and the Western Style (ham, onion, red & green bell peppers, cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese) provide a hot "sit down" breakfast without dirtying any pots and pans.
Another new product from Jimmy Dean, called Wraps, is perfect for anyone looking for a hot breakfast on the go. Each wrap contains real eggs, cheddar cheese and meat-either ham or sausage-wrapped inside a soft tortilla shell. Just pop one into the microwave and in less than two minutes, you'll have a delicious and satisfying breakfast to take with you.
Following these tips can help you have your eggs yet avoid that mad scramble in the morning.