Spicy BBQ Chicken Kebabs with Minted Cous Cous
Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - Lightly spiced kebabs served with a fruit and mint cous cous.
Preparation Time: 20 mins + marinating - Cooking Time: 10 mins
Delicious served with Sharwood's Green Label Mango Chutney.
- Mix together 3 Tbsp natural yoghurt and 2 Tbsp Sharwood's Hot Curry Paste, add 4 cubed chicken thighs and coat well. Leave to marinade for 2 hours or overnight in a refrigerator.
- Place the cubed chicken alternatively with 12 cherry tomatoes onto skewers.
- Barbecue for 5 minutes each side until cooked.
- To make cous cous. Place 250g (9oz) cous cous, 50g (2oz) dried chopped apricots and 50g (2oz) chopped dates in a large bowl.
- Mix together 425ml (1/2 pint) boiling water, 1 vegetable stock cube and 1 tsp Sharwood's Mild Curry Paste, pour over cous cous, leave covered for 5 minutes.
- Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh chopped mint.
- Serve kebabs on a bed of cous cous, garnished with fresh mint leaves.
Serving Size: Makes 2-3 Servings