Tuxedo Brownie Squares
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
All dressed up for the bridal shower, these Tuxedo Brownie Squares will appeal to all appetites.
- 1 package (21 oz.) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, or frozen whole raspberries without syrup, thawed and drained,
- 3 squares (1 oz. each) white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate curls (optional)
Preheat oven to 350¡F. Lightly spray bottom of Rectangular Baker with vegetable cooking
Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package directions. Cool completely.
Spread jam onto brownie. Reserve 1/2 cup of the raspberries for garnish; arrange remaining
11/2 cups raspberries evenly over jam. In Small Micro-Cooker, microwave chocolate on High 1
minute; stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds or until chocolate is completely melted when
stirred; cool slightly.
Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well. Gradually
whisk in melted chocolate and milk with Stainless Steel Whisk. Fold in whipped topping; spread
carefully over raspberries. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Cut into squares. Garnish with the reserved strawberries and chocolate curls, if desired. Store,
covered, in refrigerator.
Serving Size: Makes 15 servings