Tuna and Creamed Corn Pie with Tater Tots
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 3-4 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 50 grams butter
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 410 gram can Cream Style Corn
- 425 gram can Tuna in Spring Water
- 400 grams frozen Tater Tots or Potato Pom Poms
- 2 cups grated cheese for topping
Cook the celery and spring onions in the butter in a saucepan for about 2-3 minutes. Add the
flour and cook a further 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the milk and continue to stir over a moderate heat for about 5 minutes until thick.
Stir in the Cream Style Corn and well drained flaked Tuna.
Transfer to an oven proof dish. Arrange a layer of Tater Tots or Potato Pom Poms on top and
sprinkle over the cheese.
Bake at 200 deg C for 30-35 minutes until hot and golden.
Serving Size: Serves 4