BBQ Chicken Pizza
Contributed by: NAPSA
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup smoky barbeque sauce 75 mL
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce 50 mL
- 1/4 cup FRANK'S(tm) RedHot(r) Sauce 50 mL
- 1 original pre-baked gourmet flatbread (14 oz/400 g)
- 1/2 cup corn niblets 125 mL
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 250 mL
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 50 mL
Broil or grill chicken over medium heat basting often with barbeque sauce. Cook until no pink
remains and juices run clear; set aside.
In small bowl, whisk together tomato sauce and RedHot Sauce. Spread over flatbread;
sprinkle with corn and onions.
Cube chicken; add to the pizza. Top with cheeses. To bake in covered barbeque, turn on one
side of barbeque to high heat. Place pizza directly on grill rack on UNHEATED side. Close lid
and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until bottom is crisp and toppings are hot and cheese is melted.
Serving Size: Makes 1 pizza