Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 8 ounces light cream cheese -- softened
- 1 4 oz. can green chiles -- chopped
- 1 cup light Mexican blend cheese -- shredded
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb seasoning
- seasoned salt & garlic powder to taste
Mix together all ingredients except tortillas.
Spread mixture evenly over tortillas. Roll tortillas into tubes and cover with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate several hours. Unwrap tubes and cut into 1-inch slices, discarding ends.
Serve with salsa and/or sour cream and/or guacamole.
Serving Size: Serves 10