Tomato Basil Blast Lasagne
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 lb (500 g) ricotta or cottage cheese
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) chopped fresh parsely (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 can (680 mL) or 2 cans (398 mL) Catelli Tomato Basil Blast pasta sauce
- 9 Catelli Express Lasagne Noodles
- 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) shredded mozzarella 6 tbsp (90 mL) grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) water
- Combine ricotta cheese with parsley and egg
In a 13x9-inch (3 L) dish, spread 1/3 of the sauce. Top with 3 lasagne noodles. Spread half of the
ricotta cheese mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with 1 cup (250 mL) mozzarella cheese and 2
tbsp (30 mL) parmesan cheese.
Top with another 1/3 sauce and 3 lasagne noodles.
Spread remaining ricotta cheese mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with another cup of
mozzarella cheese and 2 tbsp (30 mL) parmesan cheese. Top with remaining lasagne noodles,
sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Drizzle water over all.
Cover and bake in a preheated, 350 F (180 C) oven for 50-55 minutes.
Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: Serves 8