Three Cheese Lasagne Roll-Ups
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 10 Catelli Lasagne Noodles
- 2 cups (500 mL) each: ricotta and shredded mozzarella cheeses
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pkg (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each: salt, pepper and ground nutmeg
- 1 jar (700 mL) Catelli Garden Select 6 Vegetable Recipe Diced Tomatoes & Basil Pasta
Sauce (or your favourite flavour)
- White Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each: butter and flour
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- Ground nutmeg and salt, to taste
Cook lasagne according to package directions.
Combine three cheeses with eggs, spinach, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Spread a thin layer of
sauce in 13 x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish. Spread cheese mixture evenly on lasagne; roll up and place
seam side down in dish.
Repeat with remaining lasagne and cheese mixture.
Cover with remaining sauce.
Bake, covered, in preheated 350ºF (180ºC) oven for 30-35 minutes.
Melt butter. Stir in flour; cook and stir 1-2 minutes. Gradually whisk in milk; cook and stir
until thickened. Season to taste with nutmeg and salt.
Serve white sauce with roll-ups.
Serving Size: Serves 5