Contributed by: JaDee
Ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 envelope stir-fry seasoning mix
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) broccoli coleslaw
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 8 oz. thinly sliced roast beef ..OR.. other deli meat, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
Prepare seasoning mix according to package directions; set aside.
In a skillet, stir-fry coleslaw in oil for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add remaining
ingredients and seasoning sauce.
Cook 4 minutes longer or until heated through.
Serving Size: Serves 7