Thanksgiving Garlic Vegetable Stir-Fry
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) each cauliflower and broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Garlic Plus Seasoning
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chicken stock
In wok or large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
Add carrots, cauliflower and broccoli florets. Stir-fry 4 minutes.
Add bell pepper and stir-fry one minute.
Add Club House Garlic Plus Seasoning and chicken stock. Cover and steam for 2 minutes or
until vegetables are tender-crisp.
|To Make This Recipe Suitable For A Gluten Free Diet:|
Substitute garlic for Club House Garlic Seasoning.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Per serving: Calories 76, Protein 3.2 g, Fat 2.8 g, Carbohydrates 12 g