Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 bag spinach - washed & torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 pint or more strawberries - sliced
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- Dressing - 1/2 c sunflower seed oil
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c white sugar
Place sliced strawberries, spinach & minced onion in a large
Cover and store in the fridge.
In a food processor, combine the dressing ingredients. Blend at high for 1-2 min. Put the
dressing in a separate container in the fridge.
A few minutes prior to serving, pour the dressing over the salad.