Spicy Cheese Triangles
Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - A popular appetizer or anytime snack.
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 250 mL
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese 250 mL
- 1/2 cup BICK'S Garden Medley Relish 125 mL
- 1-2 tbsp finely chopped jalapeno peppers 15-30 mL
- 1/3 cup chopped, pitted black olives 75 mL
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 flour tortillas (8"/20 cm)
COMBINE all ingredients except tortillas. Mix well.
PLACE 3 tortillas on work surface. Spread 1/3 of filling on each tortilla.
Top with remaining tortillas, pressing down lightly. Place on baking sheet.
BAKE at 350°F (180°C) for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Cut into wedges to serve.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes - Baking Time: 12 minutes
Serving Size: Makes about 24 appetizers