Speedy Chicken Dijon
Contributed by: News Canada
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil 15 mL
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) CAMPBELL'S Condensed Cream of Celery or Half Fat Cream of
- 1/2 cup water 125 mL
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon-style mustard (or to taste) 25 mL
- 2 cups fresh (cut up) or frozen vegetable mixture 500 mL
- 4 cups hot cooked linguine or spaghetti 1L
Heat oil at medium-high in large skillet. Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until browned; set
aside. Reduce heat to medium.
Combine soup, water, mustard and vegetables in skillet. Heat to a boil, stirring often. Reduce
heat to low.
Add chicken. Simmer until chicken and vegetables are cooked through - about 5 minutes.
Serve over pasta.
Prep/Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: Serves 4