Southwestern Chicken and Corn Dinner
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 Reynolds(r) Hot Bags(tm) foil bag, large size
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 9 skinless, bone-in chicken pieces
- 4 teaspoons Mexican seasoning blend*, divided
- 3 ears fresh corn-on-the-cob, cut in pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 medium onion, cut in eighths
PREHEAT grill to medium-high or oven to 450 ¡F.
OPEN foil bag. Sprinkle flour inside foil bag. Sprinkle half of seasoning over chicken, turning
to coat evenly. Arrange chicken and vegetables in foil bag in an even layer. Sprinkle remaining
seasoning over vegetables.
TO CLOSE, seal the foil bag with a double fold. Place foil bag in a 1-inch deep pan.
TO COOK, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven.
GRILL 25 to 30 minutes in covered grill OR BAKE 50 to 55 minutes in supporting pan in
USE OVEN MITTS to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife. Carefully fold back top of foil
bag, allowing steam to escape.
* To make seasoning, combine 1 tsp. chili powder, 1 tsp. ground cumin, 1 tsp. garlic salt, 1/2
dried oregano and 1/2 tsp. pepper.
Serving Size: Makes 5 to 6 servings