South Carolina Burger
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round or ground chuck
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 5-ounce baby-food jar strained peaches
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, pecans, onion, salt, cloves and 3 tablespoons of
the strained peaches.
Mix the ingredients together well and form into four to six patties, depending on preferred
Broil or grill the patties until they are almost done to your taste.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the remaining peaches, brown sugar, vinegar and ginger. This
mixture will add a nice light glaze.
Baste the burgers with it while they finish cooking.
Serving Size: 4 to 6 servings