Individual Seafood Quiches
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded Swiss cheese 375 mL
- 1 cup cooked flaked salmon, tuna or shrimp 250 mL
- 1 tbsp
each finely chopped onion and celery 15 mL
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley 15 mL
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour 15 mL
- 24 frozen or homemade 3-inch (8 cm) tart shells 24
- 3 eggs 3
- 1 cup Carnation® 2% Partly Skimmed Milk 250 mL
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese 25 mL
In bowl, combine Swiss cheese, salmon, onion, celery, parsley and flour; toss well. Place tart shells
on baking sheets. Divide cheese mixture evenly among tarts.
In bowl, beat eggs well; beat in evaporated milk and salt. Evenly pour over filling; sprinkle each
with 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Parmesan cheese. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 25 minutes or
until filling is set.
You can use your favorite seafood alone or in any combination.
Serving Size: Makes 24 small tarts
Nutritional Information: Per tart: 137 Calories, 6 g Protein, 9 g Fat, 8 g Carbohydrate