Salmon with Rainbow Peppers
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 Reynolds(r) Hot Bags(tm) foil bag, large size
- 6 salmon fillets (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
PREHEAT grill to medium-high or oven to 450 F.
OPEN foil bag. Lightly spray inside of foil bag with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange salmon
fillets and peppers in foil bag in an even layer. Sprinkle with garlic salt and thyme.
TO CLOSE, seal the foil bag with a double fold. Place foil bag in a 1-inch deep pan.
TO COOK, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven.
GRILL 15 to 20 minutes in covered grill OR BAKE 35 to 40 minutes in supporting pan in
USE OVEN MITTS to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife. Carefully fold back top of foil
bag, allowing steam to escape.
Serving Size: Makes 5 to 6 servings