Salmon with Chemineaud Brandy Marinade
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 cup orange juice (250 ml)
- 2/3 cup Chemineaud Fine Brandy (150 ml)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (125 ml)
- 1/4 cup liquid honey (50 ml)
- 3 tbsp. orange zest (45 ml)
- 2 tbsp. grainy Dijon mustard (25 ml)
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (25 ml)
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper (15 ml)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (4 ml)
- 8 Fresh salmon steaks (each 6 oz/170 g)
- Orange slices
- Fresh coriander or parsley sprigs
In glass mixing bowl, combine orange juice, Chemineaud Fine Brandy, green onions, honey,
orange zest, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt.
In shallow glass baking dish, place salmon fillets. Pour Ch%mineaud marinade over salmon.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Grill salmon about 6 inches (15 cm) under broiler for about 4 minutes on each side or until
steaks are slightly firm and opaque in center. Garnish with orange slices and coriander.
Serving Size: Makes 8 servings