Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 pkg (500 g) Catelli Rigatoni
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef or pork
- 2 jars (700 mL each) Catelli Garden Select 6 Vegetable Recipe Country Mushroom Pasta
Sauce (or your favourite flavour)
- 1 container (475 g) ricotta cheese (about 2 cups/500 mL)
- 4 cups (1 L) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside.
Brown beef; drain off fat. Stir in pasta sauce; simmer 10 minutes.
Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup (250 mL) mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and eggs.
On bottom of 13 x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish, spread 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) sauce. Top with half
each of the cooked rigatoni, ricotta cheese mixture and sauce. Sprinkle with 1 cup (250 mL)
Repeat layer, ending with sauce. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350ºF (180ºC) oven until hot and bubbly, about
Let stand 15 minutes.
Serving Size: Serves 6 - 8