Quick Breakfast Rolls
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 1 ripe, large Dole® Banana, peeled, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) refrigerator crescent rolls
Combine almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, in a small bowl. Spray muffin pan with
vegetable cooking spray.
Place 1 teaspoon margarine and 1 tablespoon sugar mixture in each prepared muffin cup.
Add banana to remaining sugar mixture. Unroll crescent dough from package and pinch
seams together. Spread banana mixture over dough. Roll up from long side. Cut into 12 pieces
and place each spiral in muffin cup.
Bake at 375F. 20 to 25 minutes. Loosen edges; invert pan onto serving plate. Serve while
Serve with fresh fruit orange wedges, grapes and strawberries, if desired.
Prep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
Serving Size: Makes 12 servings