Pina Colada Punch
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- Ice Ring*, optional
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Cream of Coconut
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups light rum, optional
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
Prepare ice ring in advance.
In blender container, combine crushed pineapple and cream of coconut; blend until smooth.
In large punch bowl, combine pineapple mixture, pineapple juice and rum if desired.
Just before serving, add club soda and ice ring or block of ice.
- *Ice Ring:
- Fill ring mold with water to within one inch of top rim: freeze. Arrange pineapple chunks and
maraschino cherries on top of ice. Carefully pour small amount of cold water over fruits; freeze.
Serving Size: Makes about 4 quarts