Peppered Pork Tenderloins with Mangos
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 375g
- 2 tbsp cracked black peppercorns 25 mL
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, at room temperature 75 mL
- 2-3 tbsp chopped cilantro 25-45 mL
- 1/8 tsp salt 0.5 mL
- 1/2 cup finely diced mango 125 mL
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice 5 mL
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes 0.5 mL
- 1-2 tbsp chopped cilantro 15-25 mL
- 1 baguette, about 2-inches (5 cm) in diameter
Roll tenderloin in pepper to coat evenly.
Roast at 375 F (190 C) for 25-30 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of
160 F (70 C) on meat thermometer. Cool and refrigerate several hours.
Stir cilantro into cream cheese with salt; set aside.
Combine mango, lime juice and red pepper flakes; set aside.
At serving time, slice tenderloin thinly. Cut baguette into 1/4-inch (5mm) slices, and toast,
unless bread is very crusty. Spread each slice with 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cream cheese mixture and top
with a pork slice.
Stir remaining cilantro into mango mixture; spoon about 1/2 tsp (2mL) onto each serving.
Serving Size: Makes 24-30 hors d'oeuvres