Bailey's Original Irish Cream
Contributed by: Chris, WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 can Eagle sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Combine all the ingredients in a blender set on high speed for 30 seconds.
Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate. The liqueur will keep for at least 2 months
if kept cool. Be sure to shake the bottle well before serving.
Serving Size: Makes 4 cups.