Orange Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Contributed by: News Canada
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil 15 mL
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3" (7 cm) strips 500 g
- 2 cu0s fresh or frozen broccoli florets 500 mL
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 1/4 tsp (1mL) garlic powder 2 cloves
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Chicken or Half Fat
Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) mandarin orange segments
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano flakes 1 mL
- 4 cups hot cooked rice 1L
Heat oil at medium-high in large skillet. Add chicken and stir-fry 5 minutes or until browned; set
aside. Reduce heat to medium.
Add broccoli and garlic to skillet; stir-fry 2 minutes (or add garlic powder to mixture in next
Stir in soup, liquid drained from mandarin orange segments (reserve segments), and oregano.
Heat to a boil, stirring often. Reduce heat to low.
Stib in chicken. Simmer until chicken is cooked through about 5 minutes.
Stir in orange segments. Serve with rice.
Prep/Cook Time: 25 minutes
Serving Size: Serves 4