Mushroom Madness Cannelloni
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 3 slices white bread, crust removed and cubed
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) milk
- 1/2 lb (250 g) lean ground pork or beef
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each: finely chopped onion, celery and mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) each: salt and dried parley
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 can (680 mL) or 2 cans (398 mL) Catelli Mushroom Madness pasta sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 12 Catelli Express Oven-Ready Cannelloni
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
Combine bread with milk let stand 5 minutes.
Brown pork or beef with onion, celery, mushrooms, salt and parsley until tender. Cool
Stir in bread mixture and egg; set aside. Spread half of the pasta sauce in 13x9-inch (3L)
baking dish. Fill cannelloni with meat mixture and place in single layer on sauce in prepared dish.
Cover with remaining sauce. Drizzle water over all.
Bake, covered, in preheated 350F (180C) oven for 45-50 minutes or until tender.
Serve topped with mozzarella cheese if desired.
Serving Size: Serves 4