Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom or Half Fat Cream of
Mushroom Soup 1 can
- 1/2 cup Milk 125 mL
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper 125 mL
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 50 mL
- 1 clove garlic, minced 1 clove
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley 25 mL
- 4 cups hot cooked linguine or fettucine 1 L
In saucepan, combine condensed soup, milk, red pepper, Parmesan cheese, garlic and chopped
Bring to boil at medium heat, stirring often. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Pour sauce over linguine and sprinkle with freshly cracked pepper and additional Parmesan
cheese, if desired.
Preparation: 10 minutes - Cooking: 15 minutes
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings