Frozen Mocha Cups
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
Treat your special Valentine to an elegant dessert that's assembled in minutes - leaving plenty of time for romance!
- 1 scoop Häagen-Dazs® Coffee Ice Cream 1
- 1 scoop Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 1
- 2 tsp coffee-flavored liqueur 10 mL
- 1 tbsp lightly whipped cream 15 mL
- Pinch Nestlé® Quik Chocolate Milk Mix Pinch
- 1 shortbread or dessert cookie 1
Place coffee ice cream in teacup; top with chocolate chocolate chip ice cream.
Pour liqueur over top. Dollop with whipped cream and dust with milk mix. Serve with cookie
Serving Size: Makes 1 serving
Nutritional Information: Per Serving (without cookie): 460 Calories, 7 g Protein, 28 g Fat, 45 g Carbohydrate