Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 2 cups shredded Savoy or Red cabbage Large outer cabbage leaves 500 mL
- 2 green onions, chopped 2
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped 1
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper 50 mL
- 1/3 cup sour cream 75 mL
- 1/4 cup salad dressing 50 mL
- 2 tbsp each: chopped fresh cilantro and lime juice 25 mL
- 2 tsp chili powder 10 mL
- 1 tsp ground cumin 5 mL
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
Combine shredded cabbage with green onions, tomato and green pepper. In a small bowl, combine
sour cream, salad dressing, cilantro, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste.
Toss with cabbage mixture. Place large cabbage leaves on 4 individual salad plates.
among plates. Garnish with cheese.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings