Seafood Treasure: Lost at Sea Burger
Contributed by: Kevin Anderson
Bring a taste of the sea to your next grilling session with the Lost at Sea burger. This flavourful combination pairs a salmon fillet with an array of tangy and sweet toppings. The fusion of rich lobster and shrimp with the refreshing, dill taste of Tangy Dill Relish.
- 1 toasted brioche bun
- 1/2 tsp (1 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (2 mL) Bick's Tangy Dill Relish
- 2 slices of red onion
- 1 cooked salmon fillet
- 3-4 Bick's 50% Less Salt Garlic Baby Dills pickles (sliced)
- 4-5 pieces of salad greens
- 1 cooked lobster claw, chopped (optional)
- 3-4 pieces of cooked shrimp (optional)
Top the bottom half of the bun with mayonnaise, relish and onion. Top with cooked salmon fillet and remaining ingredients.
For more recipes and burger inspiration visit bicks.ca.
Serving Size: Makes 1 Serving