Creamy Asiago Mini Naan Pizzas
Contributed by: Kevin Anderson
Serve these Creamy Asiago Mini Naan Pizzas as a quick and easy appetizer at your next backyard barbecue. You can even get your guests involved by setting allowing guests to select and grill their own.
- 6 PC Whole Wheat Naan Rounds
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) PC Artichoke & Asiago Dip
- 3 PC Cocktail Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Very finely sliced shallots
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) PC Organics Baby Arugula
Preheat barbecue to medium-low heat.
Place naan rounds on work surface. Spread 1 tbsp (15 mL) dip over one naan leaving 1/2-inch (1 cm) border around edges; repeat with remaining naan.
Arrange 2 to 3 tomato slices on each naan; top each with some shallots. Season with pepper.
Place naan rounds carefully on grill; cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until shallots are tender and light golden and naan is crisp with grill marks. Transfer to serving platter; top with arugula. Serve immediately.
More recipe ideas are available online at pc.ca.
Serving Size: Makes 6 Servings