Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
Fun Food for kids that is good for them too!
- 1/2 cup finely grated zucchini (approximately 1 small)
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Mix all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
Preheat nonstick griddle or skillet over medium-low heat.
Drop batter by heaping teaspoons onto skillet. Brown on both sides.
Cool and serve.
May be frozen.