Grilled Salmon Asparagus Salad
Contributed by: News Canada
Preparation Time: 20 minutes - Grilling Time: about 12 minutes
- Maple Mustard Dressing
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each olive oil and lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 lb (500 g) salmon fillet, skinless
- 1 lb (500 g) asparagus spears
- Approx. 2 tbsp (approx. 30 mL) Club House La Grille Salmon Seasoning
- 6 cups (1.5 L) mixed salad greens
Combine all ingredients.
Mix well and set aside.
Cut salmon into 4 portions.
Place asparagus in grill basket.
Brush salmon with about 1 tbsp (15 mL) dressing and asparagus with 2 tbsp dressing.
Sprinkle salmon and asparagus generously with salmon seasoning.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Place salmon and asparagus on oiled grill over medium heat.
Cover and grill asparagus 6 to 10 minutes tossing occasionally until tender-crisp and salmon 8 to 12 minutes until it flakes easily with a fork.
More information is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Information: Per Serving: 361 cal., 26 g protein, 19 g total fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fibre, 64 mg cholesterol, 846 mg sodium.