Balderson Cheese and Olive Nuggets
Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - A tasty look on any serving plate with cheddar flavour baked right in.
Prep Time: 20 minutes Baking Time: 15 minutes Makes about 3 dozen
- 1/4 lb (125g) shredded Balderson Royal Canadian 2 Year Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup (50mL) softened Lactantia butter
- 3/4 cup (175mL) all-purpose flour
- 8 oz (250g) pimento stuffed olives (1 jar)
- 1 tbsp (15mL) celery or poppy seeds
Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
Blend shredded Balderson Royal Canadian 2 Year Old Cheddar Cheese with butter, stir in flour and knead well to form dough. Drain jar of olives and set on paper towel.
Mould approximately 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) of dough around each olive. Sprinkle with seeds.
Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
For added Cheddar flavour use Balderson Heritage 5 Year Old Cheddar Cheese.www.newscanada.com