Magnificent Mandarin Salad
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 cup orange (or plain) yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 large apples, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 small can (6-ounces) Mandarin orange slices, drained
- Salt to taste
- 3 or 4 leaves of lettuce or watercress
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
In a large bowl combine yogurt and honey. Fold in vegetables and fruits to coat with
yogurt-honey mixture. Season with salt if desired.
Toss in peanuts just before serving.
Present on a bed of lettuce or watercress.
Serving Size: Makes 4 entree servings