Contributed by: Alice
- 8 Ounces elbow macaroni -- cooked- drained
- 1 Cup chopped celery
- 1/2 Cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup red bell pepper
- 1/3 Cup chopped onion
- 3/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
Mix macaroni, celery, bell peppers, and onion in a large bowl.
Whish together mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper to make a smooth
dressing. Pour dressing over the vegetables, mix well and refrigerate.
Serving Size: Makes about 5 cups