Bacardi Daiquiri Pie
Contributed by: News Canada
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Jell-O Lemon Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) Jell-O Lime Gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup BACARDI White rum
- 2 cups Cool Whip(r) Non-Dairy Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 baked 9-inch crumb crust, cooled
Mix pudding, gelatin and sugar in saucepan.
Stir in 1/2 cup water and eggs; blend well. Add remaining water. Stir over medium heat until
mixture comes to full boil. Remove from heat; stir in rum. Chill about 1 1/2 hours. (To hasten
chilling, place bowl of filling mixture in larger bowl of ice and water; stir until mixture is cold.)
Blend topping into chilled mixture. Spoon into crust.
Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
Garnish with additional whipped topping, lime or lemon slices, grated lime or lemon peel, or
graham cracker crumbs.