Courtesy of 1001Recipes2Send.com
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Imperial Spread
- 1 large shallot or small onion, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 11/2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets (about 4 cups), steamed
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt Imperial Spread over medium-high heat and cook shallot, salt and
pepper, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender.
Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds. Add lemon juice and heat through.
Serve over hot broccoli.
Serving Size: 4 servings