Jolly Snowman Cookies
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker(r) sugar cookie mix
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Soft Whipped vanilla frosting
- Black shoestring licorice
- Raisins (about 1/3 cup) (75 mL)
- Red cinnamon candies (about 1/4 cup) (50 mL)
Make cookie mix as directed on package--except, for each cookie, dip smooth-bottomed glass in
sugar and flatten rounded teaspoonfuls of dough to 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick and 2 inches (5 cm)
Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool as directed.
Spread frosting on cookie. Use licorice across top third of cookie for hat, 3 raisins for eyes
and nose and 5 candies for mouth. Repeat with remaining cookies. Store covered.
Serving Size: Makes about 3 dozen cookies