Greek Burger with Beetroot Relish
Contributed by: Tessa Rogers of Real Food Direct
- 500g minced beef
- 1-2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Small bunch parsley
- 60g Roussas Greek feta cheese, cubed
- 50g rocket leaves
- 4 bread rolls, lightly toasted
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
For The Relish
- 200g cooked beetroot, cubed
- 3 small pickled onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Odysea Green Cracked Olives, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Little Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Put the beef mince in a bowl and season, stir in the Worcestershire sauce and parsley. With wet hands, form into 4 burgers, press a few feta cubes into the centre of each and press the mince back over to reshape. Cover and chill for up to 12 hours.
Grill the burgers for 3-4 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through.
Make the relish by mixing all the relish ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper and bind with a little extra virgin olive oil.
Place some rocket on each roll and top with a burger and some relish.