Chipotle Ranch Salmon Burgers
Contributed by: NAPSA
Shake Up Big-Game Grilling With Sensational Seafood
(NAPSA) - Here's hot news: At-home grilling is increasingly popular, and now, when it's time for your outdoor celebration, you can offer family and friends more than just the usual hot dogs and hamburgers.
For instance, there's this recipe:
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package (12.8 oz) SeaPak(r) Salmon Burgers
- 2 tablespoons chipotle pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 4 slices red onion
- 4 slices ripe vine tomato
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese (optional)
- 4 hamburger buns
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Combine chipotle pepper sauce and ranch dressing; set aside. Grill salmon burgers according to package directions. Remove from grill. Plate by placing salmon burger on bun and topping with lettuce, onion, tomato and cheese. Spread chipotle-ranch sauce on inside of hamburger bun top half. Serve immediately. (Try toasting burger buns on the grill just before burgers are finished cooking.)
The recipe for the grill uses seafood, a great source of lean protein and essential omega-3 fatty acids, and it's from SeaPak, so you know it's made with all-natural quality ingredients and no additives or preservatives. The SeaPak Seafood for the Grill lineup also includes Seasoned Ahi Tuna Steaks and Smoky Barbecue Salmon Fillets.
It can help to remember these four grilling tips this fall:
- Keep it Hot. Make sure your grill is hot enough to cook your food properly. It is a good idea to let your grill heat up for 15 to 25 minutes.
- Keep it Clean. The best- tasting food comes from a clean grill. The easiest time to clean your grill is when it is warm. Scrub down the grill while you're waiting for it to heat up.
- Keep it Safe. Make sure the grill is in a well-ventilated area. Leave ample room between your home and your grill and keep pets in a safe area as well.
- Keep it Healthy. When grilling any meat, make sure it's cooked to the recommended internal temperature. Check with a meat thermometer.
For more information and great recipe ideas, visit www.seapak.com.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings