Make A Nostalgic Milkshake
Contributed by: NAPSA
(NAPSA) - Milkshakes are making a comeback since their initial popularity in the 1930s. Restaurant sales of milkshakes, malts and floats rose 11 percent according to NPD Group. But you can make a nostalgic Little Debbie Nutty Bar Milkshake in your own kitchen.
- 4 Little Debbie 100 Calorie Nutty Bars
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup cold milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Optional, two large dollops whipped topping, thawed
Crumble the Nutty Bars inside their wrappers. Unwrap; place in small bowl. Scoop ice cream into blender. Add milk, vanilla extract and 3/4 of bar crumbles; cover and blend until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses.
Top with remaining crumbles, peanut butter and chocolate syrup.
For more recipes, visit www.littledebbie.com.
Serving Size: Makes 2 Servings