Holly Jolly Country Pot Pie
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 pkg Club House Creamy Herb Chicken Sauce Mix
- 1-1/3 cups (325 mL) chicken broth
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed, cooked chicken or turkey
- 3 cups (750 mL) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 pkg frozen puff pastry, thawed (1 pkg = 14 oz/400 g)
In large saucepan, combine Creamy Herb Chicken Sauce Mix and broth. Bring to a boil over
medium heat, stirring constantly.
Add chicken and vegetables, cover and simmer 5-7 minutes.
Transfer to lightly greased 2-quart (2 L) baking dish.
On lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry to 1/8 inch (3 mm) thickness.
Cut to fit top of baking dish. Place over filling and press pastry firmly to rim.
Bake at 375 F (190 C) 15-20 minutes or until pastry is golden and filling is bubbling.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings