Holiday Punch with Festive Ice Ring
Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - The popularity of the cranberry is ever-increasing, particularly during the holiday season. No longer strictly confined to the turkey dressing, the little crimson berry is now seen everywhere from festive decorations to holiday cocktails. Whatever the occasion, cranberries add life to the
party. Ensure your guests' happiness with this knock-out holiday punch from Ocean Spray.
- Ice Ring:
- 4 cups (1L) Cran-Raspberry® Cranberry Raspberry Cocktail, divided
- Lime peel roses or slices of lime
- Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- Frozen whole raspberries
- 1 bottle (1.89 L) Cran-Raspberry® Cranberry Raspberry Cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups (500 mL) limeade, chilled
- 2 cups (500 mL) raspberry ginger ale, chilled
Pour 3 cups (750 mL) of the cranberry raspberry cocktail into a 6-cup (1.5L) ring mold.
Freeze until firm about 3 hours. Arrange fruit in a decorative pattern or frozen ring. Add
remaining cranberry raspberry cocktail, cover, and freeze until firm. Combine all ingredients for
punch in a large punch bowl.
Unmold ice ring and add to punch, fruit side up.
Serving Size: Makes about 24 servings