Thai Peanut Noodles
Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - Nobody knows peanut sauces like Thai cooks. Here is one of their simplest and best noodle dishes. Serve warm or at room temperature, perfect anytime.
- 1 jar Thai Kitchen Peanut Satay Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into small strips 1/4" wide and 1" long
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into small strips 1/4" wide and 1" long
- 1 large carrot, grated coarsely
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 package Thai Kitchen Stir Fry Rice Noodles
- sprigs of fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup crushed unsalted peanuts
In a large bowl, combine Thai Kitchen Peanut Satay sauce, bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, salt, and sugar. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add Thai Kitchen Stir Fry Rice Noodles and cook for 3-5 minutes until noodles are soft, cooked through but still firm and al dente, not mushy. Rinse with cold water for 30 seconds. Drain the water from the noodles and immediately add the warm noodles to the vegetable mixture. Toss well to combine and garnish with cilantro and chopped peanuts.
Serving Size: Makes 2-3 Main Course Servings or 4 As A Side Dish