Holiday Apple Salad
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 4- 6 med. Apples (Sliced and Cubed)
- 2 med. Sliced Bananas
- 2 stalks Celery (finely chopped)
- 1 reg. Can Fruit Cocktail (Drained)
- 1 sm. Jar Maraschino Cherries (Cut into halves - Reserve Juice)
- 1 sm. Can Mandarin Orange Slices (Drained)
- 1 cup chopped Walnuts- optional
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 2 cups (aprox.) Mayonaise
Mix first eight ingedients together. Mix Well.
In a bowl, mix enough mayonaise and reserved cherry syrup to make a light pink dressing.
Mix into fruit mixture.
If you prefer, you can use same amount of Cool Whip and Cherry Syrup instead of mayonaise mixture.