Hawaiian Sweet and Sour Ham
Contributed by: Autumn
- 2 cups cooked Ham, cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 8-3/4 oz. can (1 cup) Pinapple Tidbits
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 3 to 4 teaspoons Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Mustard
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 Green Pepper, cut in 1/2" squares
- 1 Onion, sliced
Brown ham (luncheon meat may also be used) in hot oil. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Mix brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar and mustard together. Stir in reserved syrup and water;
add to skillet.
Cook and stir until mixture thickens and bubbles.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes; add pineapple tidbits and green pepper; simmer three to five
Serve over hot rice.