Hearty Stir Fry
Contributed by: Betty
- 1/2 of 1 lb. box Spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 lb. bulk Pork Sausage
- 4 cups thinly sliced Cabbage
- 1 med. Onion
- 1 med. Apple
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 (2 oz.) jar sliced Pimento, drained
- 1/4 tsp. crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Sage
- 1 1/2 cup (6 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup 6 oz.) shredded Cheddar Cheese
Prepare Spaghetti and drain.
In wok cook Sausage and drain, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings. Add Cabbage, Onion, Apple and
Stir fry just until tender only adding reserved drippings if necessary.
Stir in Pimento, Red Pepper, Sage and Spaghetti.
Cook and stir until hot.
Add cheeses and serve.