Grill Tilapia Fillets with Broccoli Penne
Contributed by: News Canada
Preparation time: 10 minutes - Total time: 16 minutes
- 2 BlueWater Grill Tilapia Fillets
- 2 Tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 oz. penne pasta, cooked
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook BlueWater's Grill Tilapia Fillets according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over low heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add broccoli, sprinkle with onion and garlic powder, and cook 2 more minutes. Toss with hot pasta, butter, cheese, and red pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste.
With fork, break hot Fillets into large chunks and arrange over pasta.
To add more zip, add more red pepper and fresh basil over the top just before serving.
Serving Size: Makes 2 Servings