Mini Ham Quiches
Contributed by: News Canada
- 1 1 lb (450 g) pkg frozen puff pastry
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (125 mL)
- 1/2 cup diced ham (125 mL)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (75 mL)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream (175 mL)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (1 mL)
- pinch nutmeg
Thaw puff pastry.
Pre-heat oven to 400 F (200 C).
Roll out the pastry: roll out pastry and cut into 3 1/2 inch (9 cm) rounds.
Press pastry rounds into individual 2 1/2 inch (6.5 cm) wide foil muffin containers or muffin pans.
Fill evenly with cheese, ham, and green onions.
Combine eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Spoon egg mixture over the fillings, so that the filling is covered without reaching the lip of the crust.
Bake for 30 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
Serving Size: Makes about 12 - 15 Mini Quiches