Grilled Steak Salad with Pineapple Salsa
Contributed by: Phyllis A.
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, 1 inch thick
- 2 tsp. Mexican seasoning
- 1 can (15 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained**
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies or jalapeno peppers**
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple tidbits, undrained**
- 1/2 c. chopped green or sweet red pepper**
- 6 c. torn mixed salad greens or
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) assorted salad greens
Trim fat from steak. Rub both sides with seasoning.
Grill, uncovered, directly over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until steak reaches desired
Combine first 4 ingredients (marked by **).
Thinly slice steak across the grain.
Serve steak and salsa over salad greens.
Serving Size: Serves 4